This form allows online management of your membership account. The following options are available to you:
- Update contact information: You moved, but you are still a local to NE Denver…let us know where you landed!
- Update membership billing information: If you closed your previous account that paid your membership dues because someone from Nigeria hacked into your bank account (trust us…we know…it happened to us) let us know how you would like to pay now — you can quickly update your bank and account number so your membership does not lapse.
- Freeze your membership: You can freeze your membership once per year for a maximum of 3 months. Membership freeze costs just $10/month/member…a better option if you need a couple months off from the crag (maybe you are taking to the road for the summer in the van and you just won’t be using the crag while you are sending some great routes in The Valley). If you expect to be back soon, freezing is better then canceling — freezing saves you another enrollment fee and risk of paying higher membership dues.
- Thaw your membership: Ready to get back on rope? Thaw that frozen membership right here! Climb On!!!
- Cancel your membership: We certainly hate to see you go! If you had a bad experience, please let us know so we can look into it (email the owner at email@example.com) — we certainly don’t want to lose other members, so we appreciate the insight.
Freeze or cancellation changes must be received by the 1st of the month (to ensure we have adequate time to process your change before our billing process runs on the 5th). Cancellations/freezes received after the 1st will be processed the following month. Cancelled memberships will retain access to our facility through the 4th of the month following the final membership dues payment. We do not offer any refunds of membership dues once they have been paid.