This form allows online management of your membership account. The following options are available to you:
- Update contact information: You moved, got a new phone number or email address, etc.
- Update membership billing information: If you closed your previous account that paid your membership dues because someone from Nigeria hacked into your bank account (trust us…we know…it happened to us) let us know how you would like to pay now — you can quickly update your bank account or credit card number.
- Freeze your membership: You can freeze your membership once per year for a maximum of 3 months. Membership freeze costs just $10/month/member…a better option if you need a couple months off from the crag. If you expect to be back soon, freezing is better then canceling — freezing saves you another enrollment fee and keeps your dues from potentially increasing. The frozen membership will be automatically reinstated on the 5th of the month three (3) months following the start of the freeze, or the date you specify (whichever comes first).
- Thaw your membership: Ready to get back on the wall? Thaw that frozen membership right here! Climb On!!!
- Cancel your membership: We certainly hate to see you go! If you had a bad experience, please let us know so we can look into it— we certainly don’t want to lose other members, so we appreciate the insight. If you had a great experience, let us know why!
We don’t require minimum contract periods before canceling, but freeze or cancellation changes must be received by the 1st of the month (to ensure we have adequate time to process your change before our billing process runs on the 5th). Cancellations/freezes received after the 1st will be processed the following month. Cancelled memberships will retain access to our facility through the 4th of the month following the final membership dues payment.
We don’t offer any refunds of membership dues once they’ve been paid.