Skip to content
A Note on Youth Participation
- A skills class that prepares kids to join one of our teams or clubs!
- Teaches the basics of climbing and belaying.
- Akademie is for kids ages 6-13 years old
- For kids and teens looking for a more social climbing experience
- Clubs for ages 3-5 (coming soon), 6-8, ages 9-11, and ages 11-14.
- Monthly events planned for the club members (dinner at the crag, parties, etc)
- High School Club
- Colorado High School Climbing League
- DSST Wednesday Climbing Meetup
- Camps for 7—13 years old
- Bringing together the sport of climbing with other teaching in relevant knowledge areas (science, health, outdoor education and exploration)
- Week-long and single day camp options offered
After School Programs
- DSST Wednesday Meetups (Wednesdays 2pm-4pm) (Starting 9/20)
- Bill Roberts Climbing Club (Friday 1:15-3:15, Kids are picked up at Bill Roberts @1:05 and walked over to Übergrippen by ÜG Staff)
- McAulliffe Middle School “Climbing Enrichment”: 6 weeks on Monday’s Starting Jan 22nd, 2018 (no session on 2/19) (Look for more info in December)
- 6-12 years old
- Planned approximately once monthly, check schedule
- 3 hours of supervised activities and pizza dinner included!
- 6pm to 9pm
- You work out, we play with the kids. Check our schedule for times and availability