Membership & Daily Pricing:
Übergrippen Member benefits include:
- “Climb On”: Unlimited access to Übergrippen Indoor Climbing Crag (climbing, bouldering, & fitness studio) during normal operational hours
- “ÜG Climbing Academy”: Want to join, but worried that you don’t know how to climb or think your skills are not the best? Don’t worry, our members take the “Crag Experience – Introduction to Climbing” class for free (regularly $60 per person), get a discount on all other climbing classes (lead climbing, beginner and intermediate movement), and can attend any of our group clinics for free.
- “Gear Junkie”: 10% member dividend earned on retail purchases (credit earned monthly and can be applied to future retail purchases)
- “Kinder Rock”: Discounts on youth camps, climbing clubs, parties, parents’ night out, and other youth program offerings
- “Om”: Free access to any mat yoga classes and fitness classes
- Limited to space /availability in classes — sign up in advance using our online scheduling tool
- Specialty yoga, including classes like Arial Yoga which require additional equipment, may carry an additional fee
- “Dibs”: Priority enrollment for special events, programs, classes, camps, etc. Generally, enrollment will be open to members 2 weeks before it opens to the public. Access to “MEMBERS ONLY” events.
- “It’s on me”: Get 1 free introductory admission & ½ price gear rental per visit for any guest you bring that has never been to Übergrippen before.
- “Rockin’ Tots”:Kids 4 and under are FREE with an adult member or paying guest.
- “Livin’ La Vida Local”: Great discounts to locally owned businesses:
- “Boulder in Boulder”: Ubergrippen Member Night at “The Spot Bouldering” (in Boulder and coming soon to The Golden Triangle in Denver). UG Member’s get FREE ENTRY on the 4th Friday of EVERY MONTH!
To receive information on our membership options you can email us at email@example.com.
A Note on Youth Participation
- All guests under 18 years old must have a waiver completed and signed by their PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. There are absolutely no substitutions allowed for the parent or legal guardian.
- For our complete Youth Policy including Unaccompanied Children, Youth Belaying, Lead Climbing, and Use of Auto-Belays, please talk with our staff!