Membership & Daily Pricing:
Übergrippen Member benefits include:
- “Climb On”: Unlimited access to Übergrippen Indoor Climbing Crag (climbing, bouldering, & fitness studio) during normal operational hours
- “ÜG Climbing Academy”: Want to join, but worried that you don’t know how to climb or think your skills are not the best? Don’t worry, our members take the “Introduction to Climbing” class for free (regularly $60 per person), get a 25% discount on all other climbing classes (lead climbing, beginning and intermediate movement), and can attend any of our group clinics for free.
- “Gear Junkie”: 10% member dividend earned on retail purchases (credit earned monthly and can be applied to future retail purchases)
- “Kinder Rock”: 10%-25% discounts on youth camps, climbing team, climbing club, parties, parents night out, and other youth program offerings
- “Om”: Free access to any mat yoga classes (specialty yoga not included)
- Limited to space /availability in classes — sign up in advance using our online scheduling tool
- Specialty yoga would include classes like Ariel Yoga which require additional apparatus
- “Dibs”: Priority enrollment for special events, programs, classes, camps, etc. (generally enrollment will be open to members 2 weeks before it opens to the public) as well as access to “MEMBERS ONLY” events.
- “It’s on me”: Show off to your friends your generosity… get 1 free introductory admission & ½ price gear rental per visit for any guest you bring that has never been to Übergrippen before.
- “Rockin’ Tots”:Kids 4 and under are FREE with an adult member or paying guest.
To receive information on our membership options you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note on Youth Participation
All crag guests ages 12 years old and under must be either supervised by an adult (18 years or older) or enrolled and participating in a staff supervised activity. Those parents that wish to bring their children 12 years old and under to the crag without providing supervision will need to enroll them in one of our numerous youth programs including camps , clubs, after school programs, and climbing teams. Kids 13 years old and older may take our learn to climb class, “The Crag Experience”, to learn learn proper use of climbing equipment used at the crag as well as how to belay and climb on top rope. Once a child has completed either the “Crag Experience” or “Crag Akademie” course and passed our belay certification, they can climb and belay others at the crag without adult supervision. All children under 18 belaying MUST USE AN ASSISTED BELAY DEVICE such as an Edelrid Jul, Mammut Smart, or Petzl GriGri.