Membership & Daily Pricing:
Übergrippen member benefits include:
- Unlimited Access to Übergrippen Indoor Climbing Crag (climbing, bouldering, & fitness studio) during normal operational hours
- Unlimited yoga and fitness classes
- 10% Dividend Earned on all qualifying retail purchases (credit is earned monthly and can be applied to future retail purchases)
- Discounts on Youth Programs: camps, climbing clubs, parties, parents’ night out, and other youth program offerings
- Priority Enrollment for special events, programs, classes, camps, etc. Generally, enrollment will be open to members 2 weeks before it opens to the public.
- Access to members-only events.
- Guest Pass & ½ price gear rental per visit for any guest you bring that has never been to Übergrippen before (limit 1 per day).
- Kids 4 and under are FREE with an adult member or paying guest.
- Local Discounts: Great discounts to locally owned businesses:
- Shift Cycle: Single class for $15 or 10 pack for $125
- Bar Method Stapleton: Single class for $14 or 10 pack for $130 (your first class is always free)
- MK Bodyworks & Massage: 10% off in-home personalized massages
- Fly Kickbox: Single class for $14, 10 pack for $120
- Cheluna Brewing: 10% off your bar tab
- Boulder in Boulder: Übergrippen Member Night at The Spot Bouldering (in Boulder and coming soon to The Golden Triangle in Denver). ÜG members get FREE ENTRY on the 4th Friday of every month!
To receive information on our membership options you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note on Youth Participation
- All guests under 18 years old must have a waiver completed and signed by their PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. There are absolutely no substitutions allowed for the parent or legal guardian.
- For our complete Youth Policy including Unaccompanied Children, Youth Belaying, Lead Climbing, and Use of Auto-Belays, please talk with our staff!